Master ChefCoaching & Community
Business Success Shouldn’t Require Burnout.
Is running your culinary business running you into the ground?
You aren’t alone. Like you, those we work with are dedicated and talented, and found us when they needed a trusted coach who “gets them” (and this unique industry!) and could provide guidance, proven tools, accountability, and support.
Ready to Start Running Your Business Instead of It Running You?
If you are a culinary entrepreneur who loves your business but knows you’ll throw in the towel soon if you don’t find a better way, then our Master Chef Coaching program is for you.
Master Chef Coaching and Community Program
Our Master Chef program includes:
- Monthly 1-hour one-on-one coaching sessions
- Realtime access and assistance (we’ve got your back in between sessions!)
Access to The Chef Deb Community
- Scheduled bi-weekly mastermind community calls (a small group of supportive culinary business owners who are also at the Master level, led by your Chef Deb Coach)
- Live monthly expert speakers; one-hour presentations + Q&A via Zoom from a vetted expert, covering current topics you need – from marketing to hiring to finance
- “The Vault” Chef Deb digital resources
- Other members-only resources
Bonus: Full access to our annual 2-day SHARPEN Workshop
Bonus: Mastermind and strategy full-day experience after SHARPEN
Bonus: 2-Day workshop in June
Are You Ready to Step into Success and Create a Business that Doesn’t Run You?
“I wasn’t sure what to expect, but you threw down the gauntlet in a way I wasn’t used to, and it gave me something I didn’t know I needed. To be challenged and supported is a monumental game changer, and how you and your team provide accountability and accessibility has pushed me in a way I didn’t expect. Whatever I may experience as my business grows and changes, becoming a coaching client will remain one of the most valuable and significant decisions I have made.”
The Chef Deb Success Path
Wherever you are on your entrepreneurial path, the Chef Deb Coaching team will meet you there and take you where you want to go. Our Master Chef Coaching and Community members typically come to us at the “Delegator” phase of their business or somewhere in between “Delegator” and “Cowboy.”
You’re passionate about your business but still clarifying your vision and direction for it. You probably don’t have a clear, actionable step-by-step business plan.
All you know is you LOVE and are compelled to do this work.
You’re managing the daily operations, and your client base is slowly growing. You realize you have a ceiling and only so many hours in your day. If you don’t delegate more soon (or do it better), you’re going to run yourself into the ground.
You might be ready to hire your first employee, or you have a herd of cats you can’t seem to wrangle. You may feel spread too thin and begin micromanaging your team. (Sometimes, rightly so!) Most likely, you need to learn to lead/manage more efficiently.
Your business isn’t running you anymore, and you have a newfound breathing space to start diversifying your income.
You want to step into your visionary energy that started it all and find new, exciting ways to make more money.
You have multiple revenue streams, and your business continues to grow with minimal attention from you. Now, you’re wondering, “What’s next?” Sell your business? Buy out another company? Expand? Start a program to give back?
You’ve either sold your company and are bored … or you’re about to transition to semi-retirement. But you have so much knowledge and want to use it still. How do you keep a toe (or a whole foot) in the industry? What does that look like for you?
Isn’t It Time to Leave the Feast and Famine Cycle Behind!?
We look forward to meeting and partnering with you to:
- $Increase revenue (and profits!) using our proven strategies
- $Implement the right tools and resources
- $Create a strategic plan for YOUR unique business
- $Create consistent income (escaping the feast & famine cycle)
- $Turn your vision into reality and transform your business with your coach and the Chef Deb Coaching community walking beside you!